Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I love my job!




Today I got to go to Redwood and take pictures of a fun family. We decided to met at the Redwood Falls City Park. If you ever get a chance, go visit the park. It is the largest city run park in MN. They do a great job and the park is beautiful! There was a light haze left from fog when I got there and so I walked around a took a few pictures before my family got there.

Nathan and Kelly are celebrating an Anniversary with new family pictures. They are diffently doing something right because their kids are not only adorable, but so well behaved, yet fun. Little E. has the best imagination. She made me a yummy ham and cheese, with mustard and mayo, all out of sticks. Thanks E.! I loved it. A. is such a little man, very serious about doing everything I ask him just right. He loves Sponge Bob and could be a little model. Thank you guys for a great morning!

No comments: